Tuesday 28 October 2014

Chaos is the only way...

Another world... another battle... another 'victory' the commanders of the 95th Cadian Assault Company claim...  another needless slaughter more like...

Hah! Victory is not seeing thousands of your comrades die on some far away world that no one cares about, Victory is not senseless death in the name of an 'Emperor' who cares little for the souls that perish in his name, Victory is not to live in constant fear that the Inquisition will come and take away all you hold dear because you dare speak the truth!...

Well no more... the Chaos gods have heard my prayers and granted me the strength and power to claim glory in their name and purge the galaxy of the followers of the false 'emperor'. I will lead the Black Legion against the foolish loyalists and whoever else should stand in my way, their strongholds will burn, their fleets will be destroyed, their forces annhialated...

Chaos is the only way...



Slowly but surely its coming together...

1 comment:

  1. I began in 40K with a cadian Imperial Guard force, but defeat after defeat, and the call of cooler models with CSM led me down the dark path im on :) This should go a little way with explaining my forces' background story.

    ReplyDelete