Tuesday 9 September 2014

For The Greater Good!

Evening everyone Mitch here,

So here is my current work in progress for LB's ToG 

So let's start of with my idea, I wanted a tau army with a desert theme and I always write a balanced list so that I can do the same to one side with the other and split.

Here's my army list for 500points

Commander: shield generator; drone controller; target lock; plasma rifle; marker drone 150

XV104 Riptide: Riptide stimulant injector; ion accelerator 220

6 Fire Warriors: 6× pulse carbine; Fire Warrior Shas'ui 64
6 Fire Warriors: 6× pulse carbine; Fire Warrior Shas'ui 64

498 points

Just thinking of a small elite force I had to take the Riptide. 

So here's my work in progress my 6 fire warriors (made from Pathfinders)

See you all soon!

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment